Thursday, May 3, 2012

New Beginnings

Team Hero is proud to announce that Elon students have successfully raised $2,154 for Paws and Stripes, which funds another veteran and service dog to enter the program!

As this year's fundraising efforts come to a close, so does my role as head of Team Hero. Since I'll be graduating in a few weeks, Kathleen and several other committed students will take over! Even though it is hard to let go and move on from such an important piece of my life, I know Team Hero will only become more successful and help more veterans and military families. Also, having this experience with Team Hero has inspired me to take my ideas and skills to a new level of advocating for veterans and their families.

Thank you to everyone who has supported my vision for bringing students and military families together. The success of these past two years would not have been possible without all the help from my family, friends and peers!

Good luck Team Hero!

--Clara

No comments:

Post a Comment